We’re kick starting the launch of @CasumoSportsUK on Twitter with special giveaways
We’ve got an exciting announcement to share with you. Recently, we announced our brand new Sportsbook and this time we’re letting you know that our dedicated sports Twitter account @CasumoSportsUK is live!
To properly kick-start the launch, we’ll be running two super special Reading FC giveaways right before Valentine’s Day… You know, for the love of sports.
Reading – West Brom tickets and snazzy bench jackets
We’ll be giving away 2 x two tickets to the West Brom fixture on 12/02/2020 and 2 x one snazzy Reading match day bench jacket. We’re sure you’ll look mighty fine wearing it on your Valentine’s date.
How to join our exclusive giveaways
To participate is as easy as taking a penalty at an open goal… All you need to do is answer either of these lovely questions:
For the first giveaway on 3rd-6th February 2020:
– Apart from football, which sports do you love most, and why?
For the second giveaway on 7th-10th February 2020:
– What’s your greatest sporting memory?
You can opt-in by replying to our giveaway Tweets on @CasumoSportsUK and grab your chance for those 2 tickets to Reading – West Brom on 12/02/2020 and 1 match day bench jacket.
Have you tried our Sportsbook?
If you haven’t tried our Sportsbook yet, simply sign up at www.casumo.com/en-gb/sports-betting/ for a free account. Have fun!
18+ | Please gamble responsibly | T&Cs apply | www.begambleaware.org
Giveaways Terms and Conditions
– Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
– No deposit is required to enter the competition.
– Competition periods:
First giveaway: Feb 3rd 10am – 6th 23:59pm (CET), 2020.
Second giveaway: Feb 7th 10:00am – 10th 23:59pm (CET), 2020.
– To enter the competition you must follow the instructions in the competition post published by Casumo’s UK Facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/CasumoUK/). Which are the following;
First giveaway: Apart from football, which sports do you love most, and why?
Second giveaway: What’s your greatest sporting memory?
– Entrants can only enter once.
– Edited comments/screenshots will not be considered as a valid entry and automatically disqualified.
– Any comments deemed to be offensive or in any way deemed to be offensive will be deleted and these will not be taken into account for this competition.
– The prize per giveaway will be 2 tickets for the football match Reading FC vs West Brom on 12/02/2020 – home tickets only, non-hospitality and 1 Reading FC match day bench jacket per winner.
– The Winner and their Guest to the Reading match must be aged 18 or older.
– There will be 2 winners per giveaway, who will be selected in a random draw, produced by a random name picker.
– The draws will take place on:
First giveaway: Feb 7th 9:30am (CET), 2020.
Second giveaway: Feb 11th 9:30am (CET), 2020.
– The winners will be announced via the competition thread.
– The promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence on the matter will be entered in to.
– Casumo will not be held liable in the event that the football match mentioned in point 8. is postponed or cancelled.
– Winners will be contacted via private message through Casumo UK’s Facebook page within 2 working days from the date the draw takes place.
– The tickets will be available for pickup at the Reading Football Club Ticket Office on the day of the match. The winners will have to present their name in order to collect their tickets.
– Winners have 72 hours to reply to this message with these details. If this is not done in the stipulated time, you will forfeit the winnings and another Winner will be chosen.
– Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his or her Facebook account for a notification.
– Travel to and from the match is not included in the prize and winners will be required to make their way to and from the match at their own expense.
– There is no cash alternative to the prizes.
– By entering this competition, participants agree to these Terms and Conditions.
– This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
– By entering the competition, all participants agree to give Facebook a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the competition.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
– Promoter: Casumo Services Limited, The Unicorn Centre, Triq I-Uqija, Swieqi, SWQ 2335, Malta.