4 Weekly prizes – ticket giveaways to smashing shows
As much as we love summer, we think it’s a good idea to give you something to look forward to for when it’s, well… summer no more. Which is why we decided to give away tickets to a bunch of smashing shows at The SSE Arena, Wembley.
For the next 4 weeks, you’ll be able to grab a chance to win tickets to shows that will take place closer to the end of this year. And the best thing about it is that you don’t just win the prize for yourself, but also for your best friend! Or your partner, a colleague, perhaps that lovely neighbour? Either way, you and your +1 will enjoy a great night out together at The SSE Arena, Wembley.
Music to your ears? Then keep on reading…
How to join the ticket giveaways
All you need to do to join the ticket giveaways is visit our Facebook page, figure out the answer to that week’s competition post and write it down in the comments section. The winner will be selected randomly on the last day of every competition week and will be announced by us in the comments thread of the post, so please make sure to keep an eye on your notifications. We will then contact you in a private message so that we can personally congratulate you on your win!
Here’s an overview of the 4 competition weeks during which we’ll be giving away those glittering tickets:
- Thursday, 25th-31st July
- Thursday, 1st-7th August
- Thursday, 8th-14th August
- Thursday, 15th-21st August
Let’s get this show on the road!
Grab your chance to get your hands on a couple of hot tickets to a really cool show. It’s all happening at the SSE Arena, Wembley, courtesy of Casumo.
Terms and Conditions for ticket giveaways
1. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and be residents of the UK, excluding NI.
2. No deposit is required to enter the competition.
3. Competition period: 25/07-21/08, 2019.
4. To enter the competition you must follow the instructions in the competition post published by Casumo’s UK Facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/CasumoUK/).
5. Entrants can only enter once per weekly competition.
6. Edited comments/screenshots will not be considered as a valid entry and automatically disqualified.
7. Any comments deemed to be offensive or in any way deemed to be of offensive will be deleted and these will not be taken into account for this competition.
8. The Prizes to be won per week are:
- Thursday, 25th – 31st July – 2 tickets
- Thursday, 1st – 7th August – 2 tickets
- Thursday, 8th – 14th August – 2 tickets
- Thursday, 15th – 21st August – 2 tickets
9. The prize will be a choice of tickets (subject to availability) to autumn shows from performing artists of the SSE Arena, Wembley. The choices of tickets are at the discretion of Casumo.
10. There will be 1 winner who will be selected in a random draw, produced by a random name generator. The selection and winner announcement will take place on the same day as the weekly competition ends.
11. The promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence on the matter will be entered in to.
12. The winner will be announced via the competition thread. Winners will be contacted via private message through Casumo UK’s Facebook page within 2 working days from the date the draw takes place.
13. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his or her Facebook account for notification.
14. If there is no response from the selected winner after 72 hours from when the first winner is announced on Facebook on the competition thread, another winner will be randomly selected and contacted.
15. The tickets will be available at the entrance of the arena on the day of the performance. The winner will be required to bring valid ID in order to pick these up.
16. There is no cash alternative to the prizes.
17. By entering this competition, participants agree to these Terms and Conditions.
18. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
19. You are providing your information to the promoter, not Facebook.
20. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the competition winner.
21. By entering the competition, all participants agree to give Facebook a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the competition.
22. The promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
23. The competition is governed by the laws of England and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
24. Promoter: Casumo Services Limited, The Unicorn Centre, Triq I-Uqija, Swieqi, SWQ 2335, Malta.
18+ | Please gamble responsibly | T&Cs apply | www.begambleaware.org