Classics Prize Draw: 27th January – 2nd February 2020
Let nostalgia wash over you with our selection of reel classic NetEnt slot games. For every £50 you wager in any of the three classics below in one day, you’ll get yourself a ticket to our exclusive Classics Prize Draw (up to 10 prize draw tickets per day could be yours).*
Read on and find out how you can join!
How to join
Joining our exclusive Classics Prize Draw is as easy as reminiscing about fun times. Simply log in to your account between 27th January and 2nd February 2020, opt-in to play and leave the rest to chance. You could win 1 of 54 prizes worth £10,000 in all!
These are the three participating classic games:
- Gonzo’s Quest
- Dead or Alive
What the qualifying games are all about
Ohh Starburst… Who hasn’t heard of Starburst. NetEnt’s gemstone-themed online slot skyrocketed to the very top as soon as it launched in 2012, and it has remained there ever since. With Starburst you can bet from 20 to 100 coins, hit the Spin button and let the stones interact with high quality sound and light effects. You can benefit from its Win Both Ways engine, meaning you could form winning combinations by getting matching symbols on adjacent reels starting from both reel 1 and reel 5, possibly resulting in rather astronomical wins!
Graphically this Mayan-themed game was way ahead of its time when NetEnt released it back in 2011. Gonzo’s Quest’s protagonist is conquistador Gonzalo Pizarro -or Gonzo as his friends like to call him. His aim is to navigate through the Amazon jungle to find El Dorado, the lost city of gold. The slot has 5 reels and 20 paylines and is NetEnt’ first ever platinum release. It features unique Avalanche Reels where you could win up to a 5x multiplier for every winning spin. There’s also a Free Falls Bonus feature where you can get multipliers up to 15x for consecutive wins.
Dead or Alive
Released by NetEnt in 2009, this slot is the eldest of our classics selection and by now you’ve probably already heard tons of praise about its follow up Dead or Alive II. But fair is fair, Dead or Alive undoubtedly paved the road to its success. This Wild, Wild West adventure introduced us to the Sheriff, who needed help to hunt down some serious outlaws. Catch all five of the bad guys to reel in the grand prize of £54,000. Hunt for bonus rounds with double winnings in this classic cowboy-themed slot filled with 5 reels and 9 lines.
Join our exclusive Classics Prize Draw
All you need to do to join our exclusive Classics Prize Draw is login to your casumo.com account (New player? Register to play at Casumo) and click Classics Prize Draw from the Promotions Tab. Nostalgia all the way!
*Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
– Only available to players over the age of 18.
– This campaign is available for registered players from the United Kingdom.
– The campaign will run from 09:00 CET on 27th January to 23:59 CET on 2nd February 2020 (“promotion period”).
– No deposit required.
– Every time a player plays a minimum of £50 real money (or other currency equivalent) across the qualifying games in a single promotional day, the player will receive 1 entry ticket to the draw. – The same player can get a maximum of 10 prize draw tickets per day.
– Maximum 70 tickets allowed per player during the promotion period.
– Players need to play with real money in any of the qualifying games during the promotion period to qualify for the draw.
– Bonus funds do not count toward the wagering requirement.
– Each player can only win 1 prize during the promotion period.
– Only qualifying games count towards this promotion.
– The random draw will take place before 15:00 CET on 3rd February 2020.
– Winnings will be credited as withdrawable cash to the winners’ Casumo accounts within 48 hours.
– Winners will be notified via SMS.
– All participating players have a chance to randomly win a share of a £10,000 prize pool during the promotion period.
– Cash prizes have no wagering requirements and will be credited to the player’s account as withdrawable cash.
– This offer is limited to one offer per person (one offer per household address, IP, email address, telephone number, payment method). Players using a shared computer can only have one account per computer or IP address. In case of accounts found to be sharing the details previously mentioned, Casumo reserves the right to confiscate the funds on the accounts and/or block the accounts.
– Should any player account become self-excluded due to responsible gaming concerns before or during the valid dates of this promotion, that player will be automatically excluded from any further participation in the promotion even if they have already begun wagering.
You have a right to withdraw any cash deposit or any remaining cash deposit and any cash winnings from your deposits at any time and this money is at all times unrestricted.
– By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. All Casumo General Terms and Conditions apply in conjunction with these Terms and Conditions.
– Casumo Terms for Casumo Bonuses and Rewards apply. (https://www.casumo.com/en/bonus-terms)
– Casumo’s standard Terms & Conditions apply. (https://www.casumo.com/en/terms-and-conditions)
– The qualifying games are:
2. Gonzo’s Quest
3. Dead or Alive
1st – 5th £1,000 – Quantity of Prizes: 5
6th – 9th £500 – Quantity of Prizes: 4
10th – 24th £100 – Quantity of Prizes: 15
25th-54th £50 – Quantity of Prizes: 30
– If Casumo notices that the promotion is being abused and/or the bonus terms are being breached, we may take the following actions against such abusers:
– Revoke and/or cancel any bonuses and bonus winnings that we regard may have been redeemed by misuse of the system; and/or
– Players found to be abusing bonus offers may be barred from receiving further bonuses; and/or
– Abusing player accounts may be terminated
– A list of what may be deemed abuse may include but is not limited to:
– Using more than one account;
– Equal, zero or low margin bets;
– Placing bets in excess of the maximum stake allowed when having an active bonus is £6 per game round or 50 pence per line;
– Wagering bonuses on excluded games;
– Use of Bots;
– Manipulation of software, exploitation of loopholes or other technical forms of abuse or other behaviour which amounts to deliberate cheating;
– Masking IP address or using a VPN.