A whopping total prize pool of €62,500 between 11 March – 7 April
Aim for the highest single spin in our Pragmatic Drops & Wins Tournament! 550 cash prizes worth €31,000 in all are made available to the players with the ‘Highest Single-Spin Wins’. Plus, an additional total of €31,500 divided over 100 cash prizes will get randomly triggered! Try ranking your spins between the 11th of March and 7th of April 2021 – the 550 highest single-spin wins will be awarded cash prizes.
Read on to find out more about this tournament and how you can join!
Drops & Wins Tournament – WINS
Our Drops & Wins Tournament stretches out over four weeks:
- Week 1: Thursday 11th March 2021 00:01 CET – Wednesday 17th March 2021 23:59 CET
- Week 2: Thursday 18th March 2021 00:01 CET – Wednesday 24th March 2021 23:59 CET
- Week 3: Thursday 25th March 2021 00:01 CET – Wednesday 31st March 2021 23:59 CEST
- Week 4: Thursday 1st April 2021 00:01 CEST – Wednesday 7th April 2021 23:59 CEST
As implied by the name, this tournament is divided into two parts: Drops & Wins. There’s no minimum bet requirement, all you need to do is choose to play with real money on any of the qualifying games below. For the WINS part of the tournament, you’ll need to try and make it into the rankings with your highest single spin (amount adjusted for bet amount). You could win 1 of 550 cash prizes worth a hefty €31,000 in all!
Drops & Wins Tournament – DROPS
To add to the excitement, while you are playing with real money on any of the qualifying games below, you automatically grab your chance to trigger dropping an additional random cash prize! The total prize pool for the DROPS part of the tournament is €31,500 – which translates to a daily prize pool of €4,500 across 100 cash prizes.
Here’s the full overview of all the amazing qualifying games:
Wolf Gold™ – Mustang Gold™ – Sweet Bonanza™ – John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen™ – Great Rhino Megaways™ – John Hunter and the Book of Tut™ – The Dog House™ – The Dog House Megaways™ – Joker’s Jewels™ – Chilli Heat™ – Fruit Party™ – Release the Kraken™ – Wild Wild Riches™ – Wild West Gold™ – Cowboys Gold™ – Buffalo King™ – Gems Bonanza™ – Big Bass Bonanza™ – Madame Destiny Megaways™ – Gates of Olympus™ – Joker King™ – Hot to Burn Hold and Spin™ – Congo Cash™ – The Hand of Midas™.
How to join the Pragmatic Drops & Wins Tournament
To join the Drops & Wins Tournament, all you need to do is log in to your account between the 11th March and 7th of April 2021 or sign up for a free account). Select the Drops & Wins Tournament from the Promotions Tab and leave the rest to chance!
Terms and Conditions
The “Pragmatic network promotion” campaign (the “Promotion”) will run from 11th March at 00:01 CET to 7th of April 2021 at 23:59 CET 2021 (the “Promotion Period”) as follows:
- Week 5: Thursday 11th March 2021 00:01 CET – Wednesday 17th March 2021 23:59 CET
- Week 6: Thursday 18th March 2021 00:01 CET – Wednesday 24th March 2021 23:59 CET
- Week 7: Thursday 25th March 2021 00:01 CET – Wednesday 31st March 2021 23:59 CEST
- Week 8: Thursday 1st April 2021 00:01 CEST – Wednesday 7th April 2021 23:59 CEST
Players need to play with the real money in any of the qualifying games.
No minimum bet or deposit is required.
There is no additional cost for players to participate.
This is a network shared promotion and prizes will be divided between other casino operators.
Only available to players over the age of 18.
Qualifying games for the Network promotion are:
- Wolf Gold
- Mustang Gold
- Sweet Bonanza
- John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen
- Great Rhino Megaways
- John Hunter and the Book of Tut
- The Dog House
- The Dog House Megaways
- Joker’s Jewels
- Chilli Heat
- Fruit Party
- Release the Kraken
- Wild Wild Riches
- Wild West Gold
- Cowboys Gold
- Buffalo King
- Gems Bonanza
- Big Bass Bonanza
- Madame Destiny Megaways
- Gates of Olympus
- Joker King
- Hot to Burn Hold and Spin
- Congo Cash
- The Hand of Midas
WEEKLY tournament structure:
Players win with the highest single spin win amount adjusted for bet amount.
Expected prize pool of €/£ 31,000 in total across 550 cash prizes.
If the winning spin exceeds €/£ 10, the prize will be paid out based on a bet of €/£ 10 (or the equivalent amount in available currencies) X multiplier received based on the Tournament criteria.
|4 to 5||1,000X|
|6 to 10||500X|
|11 to 20||200X|
|21 to 50||100X|
|51 to 150||50X|
|151 to 400||20X|
|401 to 550||10X|
DAILY Prize Drops (Prize multiplier):
Expected weekly prize pool of €/£ 31,500 in total, a daily prize pool of €/£4,500 across 100 cash prizes.
Any real money spin in the participating games may trigger a random cash prize.
If the winning spin exceeds €/£ 10, the prize will be paid out based on bet of €/£ 10 (or the equivalent amount in available currencies) X multiplier received based on the Tournament criteria.
- This offer is limited to one offer per person (one offer per household address, IP, email address, telephone number, payment method). Players using a shared computer can only have one account per computer or IP address. In case of accounts found to be sharing the details previously mentioned, Casumo reserves the right to confiscate the funds on the accounts and/or block the accounts.
- Should any player account become self-excluded due to responsible gaming concerns before or during the valid dates of this promotion, that player will be automatically excluded from any further participation in the promotion even if they have already begun wagering.
- You have a right to withdraw any cash deposit or any remaining cash deposit and any cash winnings from your deposits at any time and this money is at all times unrestricted.
- If Casumo notices that the promotion is being abused and/or the bonus terms are being breached, we may take the following actions against such abusers:
o Revoke and/or cancel any bonuses and bonus winnings that we regard may have been redeemed by misuse of the system; and/or
o Players found to be abusing bonus offers may be barred from receiving further bonuses; and/or
o Abusing player accounts may be terminated
- A list of what may be deemed abuse may include but is not limited to:
o Using more than one account;
o Equal, zero or low margin bets;
o Placing bets in excess of the maximum stake allowed when having an active bonus is £5 per game round or 50 pence per line;
o Wagering bonuses on excluded games;
o Use of Bots;
o Manipulation of software, exploitation of loopholes or other technical forms of abuse or other behaviour which amounts to deliberate cheating;
o Masking IP address or using a VPN.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. All Casumo General Terms and Conditions apply in conjunction with these Terms and Conditions.
- Casumo Terms for Casumo Bonuses and Rewards apply. (https://www.casumo.com/en/bonus-terms)
- Casumo’s standard Terms & Conditions apply. (https://www.casumo.com/en/terms-and-conditions)