Terms and Conditions – Reading FC shirt giveaway on Twitter
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- No deposit is required to enter the competition.
- Three winners will be chosen at random.
- Competition periods:
Home and away shirt give away:
Competition launched: Friday 16th October 2020 at 12:00 CET
Winner announced: Monday 19th October 2020 at 16:00 CET
- To enter the competition you must follow the instructions in the competition post published by Casumo’s Global Twitter account (https://www.twitter.com/CasumoSports). Which are the following;
Retweet and like the competition tweet, and follow @CasumoSports.
- Entrants can only enter once.
- Edited comments/screenshots will not be considered as a valid entry and automatically disqualified.
- Any comments deemed to be offensive or in any way deemed to be offensive will be deleted and these will not be taken into account for this competition.
- The prize per giveaway will be 2 Reading FC shirts: the home shirt and away shirt for 2020/21 season.
- The price will be announced:
Monday 19th October 2020 at 16:00 CET
- The winners will be announced via the competition thread and a separate twitter post.
- The promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence on the matter will be entered into.
- Winners will then be contacted via private message through Casumo’s Global Twitter handle within 2 working days from the date the draw takes place.
- The Winners will be asked to provide their full name and address via private message to Casumo. This information is then passed to Reading FC who use it in order to post the prize. The information you provide is not used by Reading FC or Casumo for any other purpose than sending you your prize.
- Winners have 72 hours to reply to this message with these details. If this is not done in the stipulated time, you will forfeit the winnings and another Winner will be chosen.
- Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his or her Twitter account for a notification.
- Prizes will be sent via normal post to the Winners at Reading FC’s expense.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes.
- By entering this competition, participants agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
- You are providing your information to the promoter, not Twitter.
- The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the competition winner.
- By entering the competition, all participants agree to give Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- Promoter: Casumo Services Limited, The Unicorn Centre, Triq I-Uqija, Swieqi, SWQ 2335, Malta.