Friendly Terms and Conditions – Casumo’s most important do’s and don’ts
To start the New Year fresh, we decided to write a blog post about Casumo’s most important do’s and don’ts. Whether as a quick reminder to our existing players or for new players to know how we roll at Casumo Casino.
With just one glance at these two lists, you’ll understand exactly what we expect from you as a Casumo player.
Read on for all of Casumo’s most important do’s and don’ts!
- You are over 18 years of age (or higher depending on the jurisdiction of your country).
- You know whether online gambling is legal in your country.
- Register one Casumo account only (read this for a step-by-step guide about how to register your Casumo account).
- Provide us with all your correct and complete personal information.
- You’ll let us know immediately when there are any changes required regarding your personal details.
- Your password meets our security requirements and is kept safe at all times and for your eyes only.
- Verify your account after registration. You can read all about our KYC (‘know your customer’) check and SOW (source of wealth) request in our ‘Everything you need to know about SOW at Casumo’ blog post.
- Activate your Casumo Welcome Bonus which gives 30 wager-bonus spins in Book of Dead and 100% bonus (up to €300) on your first deposit (deposit bonus must be wagered 30 times, for more info about our Welcome Bonus please read this blog post) and these are our Terms for Casumo Bonuses and Rewards.
- Accept and activate your Bonus Spins before (!) you go ahead and make your first deposit.
- Play Book of Dead after activating the bonus spins valuable, the slot will start automatically. You can read all about this popular slot right here!
- Only use Credit Cards and other financial tools that are valid and have your name on them.
- Use your personal Play Okay settings to make sure your game play at Casumo stays fun!
- Have a look at our FAQ section to find the answers to all the most common questions and queries.
- For any other questions and queries get in touch directly with our Customer Support through Live Chat or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Don’ts (pretty please)
- Don’t try to register multiple accounts. We only allow one account per household (IP address). If two or more users share the same household, IP address and computer device, please let us know by getting in touch on email@example.com or via our Live Chat.
- Don’t share your personal Casumo account login with anyone, not even with friends or family.
- Don’t allow other people to play on your account.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy in terms of abusive or offensive language.
- Don’t transfer or receive funds from your Account to other players or vice versa. – Don’t use our website if you’re not willing to accept the risk of losing money deposited into your Casumo account.
- Don’t get involved in any fraudulent, collusive fixing or other unlawful activities (we will close your account and confiscate any funds if we suspect that kind of behaviour).
- Don’t try to access games that are not available in your region by using a VPN or proxy server.
- Don’t use company credit cards.
- Most importantly: Don’t play if you’re not having fun! (for more information about Responsible Gambling, please visit our casumocares.com website).
Online slots, jackpot games and more at Casumo Casino
At Casumo we have a selection of 2000+ casino games to choose from, including jackpots, table games, a live casino and many different video slots. We know that certain casino games might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but not to worry, Casumo are always introducing new games and features!